Beishui Liao (Zhejiang University)
– Home page: https://person.zju.edu.cn/beishui
– Project involved: Logic in AI and Argumentation.
– Interests: Logic in AI, Computational Argumentation; Agents and Muti-agent Systems; Legal and Ethical Artificial Intelligence.
– Most relevant publications:
- Beishui Liao, Nir Oren, Leendert van der Torre, Serena Villata. Prioritized Norms in Formal Argumentation, Journal of Logic and Computation, Volume 29, Issue 2, March 2019, Pages 215–240.
- Pietro Baroni, Massimiliano Giacomin, Beishui Liao. A general semi-structured formalism for computational argumentation: definition, properties, and examples of application. Artificial Intelligence, Volume 257, April 2018, Pages 158-207
- Beishui Liao, Kang Xu, Huaxin Huang. Formulating Semantics of Probabilistic Argumentation by Characterizing Subgraphs: Theory and Empirical Results, Journal of Logic and Computation,Volume 28, Issue 2, 6 March 2018, Pages 305–335.
- Beishui Liao. Efficient Computation of Argumentation Semantics (monograph), Elsevier, 2014.
- Beishui Liao, Li Jin, Robert C. Koons. Dynamics of Argumentation Systems: A Division-Based Method. Artificial Intelligence, 175 (2011) 1790-1814.