– Home page: http://alexandru.tiddlyspot.com/#CONTACT
– Project involved: Logic and Agency
– Interests: modal logic, dynamic logic, epistemic logic, temporal logic;
models for multi-agent information flow and information merge; rationality and action in Game Theory;
quantum logic and quantum information flow;
coalgebras, non-well-founded sets, Universal Set Theory, models for self-reference, circularity and fixed-points;
formal epistemology, philosophy of information and philosophy of science.
– Most relevant publications:
- A. Baltag, B. Renne and S. Smets. The Logic of Justified Belief, Explicit Knowledge and Conclusive Evidence. To appear in APAL, 2013.
- A. Baltag, N. Bezhanishvili, A. Ozgun, S. Smets. The Topology of Belief, Belief Revision and Defeasible Knowledge. Proceedings of the LORI conference, 2013. In print.
- A. Baltag, Z. Christoff, J.U. Hansen and S. Smets. Logical Models of Informational Cascades. In Studies in Logic. College Publications, 2013.