In addition to the regular curriculum at its founding universities, the center has initiated a number of special educational activities. These include:
- A new university flagship course introducing logic to a broad audience at Tsinghua;
- An honor’s program for students from the humanities and sciences consisting of four courses taught by the Jin Yuelin professors and colleagues at Tsinghua;
- A joint graduate collaboration between Tsinghua University and the University of Amsterdam granting joint degrees;
- A summer school program with international teachers for students from China;
- On-line seminars and other initiatives aimed at a broad university audience.