- Modal Logics of Space, Nov 17, by Marco Aiello, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Conditional Ought, a Game Theoretical Perspective Nov 11, by Xin Sun, Tsinghua University, China.
- Logics for Legal Argumentation, Nov 5, by Minghui Xiong, Sun Yat-sen University, China.
- Towards Prioritized Update Semantics for Imperatives, Nov 4, by Fengkui Ju, Beijing Normal University, China.
- Scientia Potentia Est, Oct 21, by Thomas Agotnes, University of Bergen, Norway.
- Logic in the Communities, Sep 23, by Patrick Girard, Auckland University, New Zealand.
- A Logic for Knowledge Flow in Social Networks , Sep 23, by Ji Ruan, University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Private Belief Revision, Sep 16, by Patrick Girard, Auckland University, New Zealand.
- Coherent Welfarism from Inconsistent Preferences, April 1, by Till Grune-Yanoff, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Logic, Language and Philosophy: Tutorials + Workshop, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. June 13-18, 2011.
- Mini-Workshop on Modal Logic, Language and Logical Dynamics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. June 12, 2011.