- Knowledge Representation and Logical Reasoning, November 3, by Zhisheng Huang, Amsterdam Free University, The Netherlands.
- Cognitive Realism in Belief Revision: Representing a Finite Mind, August 23, by Sven Ove Hansson, Department of Philosophy and the History of Technology, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- Comparing Strengths of Beliefs Explicitly, June 19, by Dick de Jongh, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Continuous Logic and Probability, June 19, by Shichang Song, Department of Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Abstractions and Idealisations: The Construction of Modern Linguistics, May 6, by Martin Stokhof, ILLC, University of Amsterdam.
- Reasoning about Social Preferences, April 30, by Patrick Girard, Department of Philosophy, Auckland University.
- The many faces of Proof Theory, October 25-29, 2010. By Hiroakira Ono and Norbert Preining, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.Please find the arrangement of the course in the attached file: Time and Place
Course materials: File 1: The many faces of Proof Theory, File 2: Proof-Theoretic Methods in Nonclassical Logic: An Introduction
- Provability Logic and Intuitionistic Logic, June, 2010. By Dick de Jongh, ILLC, University of Amsterdam.
- Temporal Logic and Spatial Logic, May, 2010. By Johan van Benthem, University of Amsterdam and Stanford University.
- Situation Theory and Channel Theory, March and April, 2010. By Jeremy Seligman, Department of Philosophy, Auckland University, New Zealand.
- Workshop Door to Logic, Beijing, China. May 22-23, 2010.
- Workshop on Logic and Philosophy of Language, Beijing, China. May 7, 2010.