Logisch-Philosophische Abhandlung – Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
1921 – 2021
A Series of Centennial Lectures
- Kevin Cahill, University of Bergen
- Eli Friedlander, Tel Aviv University
- Dimitris Gakis, Catholic University Leuven
- Hans-Johann Glock, Universität Zürich
- Oskari Kuusela, University of East Anglia
- Benjamin de Mesel, Catholic University of Leuven
- Sami Pihlström, University of Helsinki
- Göran Sundholm, Leiden University
- Thomas Ricketts, University of Pittsburgh
- Ben Ware, King’s College, London
The full programme, including titles of the lectures and other details, will be made available to registered participants in due course.
Date & time
The lecture series consists of ten lectures over a five-week period, between May 17 and June 16. There will be two lectures per week, on Mondays and Wednesdays, except for the second week, when they will take place on Tuesday and Thursday.
21.00 – 23.00 China (CST or UTC+8) =
15.00 – 17.00 Europe (CET or UTC+2) =
14.00 – 16.00 UK (GMT or UTC+1) =
09.00 – 11.00 US, Eastern (UTC-4)
The lecture series will take place on-line, via Zoom. Details about the meeting location will be made available to registered participants in due course.
Participation & registration
Participation is free and open to all who are interested in Wittgenstein’s early work.
Please register by filling this form.
The lectures will be made available on-line afterwards to registered participants for a limited period of time.
For more information, contact Jian Ma: email@example.com