Current research lines include logics with provability semantics, proof theory for non-classical logics, set theory, and philosophy of mathematics and the sciences.
Names of the coordinating project leaders are italicized.
- Nick Bezhanishvili (ILLC)
- Melvin Fitting (CUNY)
- Junhua Yu (Tsinghua)
- Qi Feng (Tsinghua)
- G. Bezhanishvili, N. Bezhanishvili, J. de Groot: A Coalgebraic Approach to Dualities for Neighborhood Frames. Log. Methods Comput. Sci. 18(3), 2022
- Q. Feng, Logic and Discovery, Science Press, 2022
- M. Fitting: A Family of Strict/Tolerant Logics. J. Philos. Log. 50(2): 363-394, 2021
- G. Bezhanishvili, N. Bezhanishvili, J. Lucero-Bryan, J. van Mill. The McKinsey- Tarski Theorem for Locally Compact Ordered Spaces. Bulletin of Symbolic Logic, 27 (2), 187-211, 2021
- Qi Feng (formerly Chinese Academy of Sciences) was appointed for three years as a distinguished visiting professor. He will teach set theory and mathematical logic, strengthening collaboration between the JRC and the Tsinghua mathematics community.