Our Joint Research Center is currently hosting:
- A lecture series called “Jin Yuelin Lectures”, named after Jin Yuelin (金岳霖), a pioneering philosopher and logician in China who worked as a faculty member at Tsinghua in its earlier decades.
- A lecture series called “Wang Hao Lectures”, named after Wang Hao (王浩), brings prominent international visitors to Tsinghua in the fields of mathematical and computational logic on an annual basis.
- A workshop series “Tsinghua Logic Colloquium”, each focus on a specific range of topics.
- A workshop series “Tsinghua Interdisciplinary Workshop on Logic, Language, and Meaning”, aiming to bring together Chinese and international scholars from various disciplines (logic, linguistics, and philosophy) who are working in areas related to natural language semantics.
- “Tsinghua Logic Salon” hosted by our center, to learn the latest research and promote academic exchange.
- “Tsing Ch’a Sessions” has been organized by our postdocs since September 2020, to promote interdisciplinary interaction between different faculty members and students on the campus. Its slogan ”know thyself and let others know you better.”
- “Tsinghua Logic Blog” is maintained by students at the Tsinghua. We will post thoughts and informal notes concerning broad logic research, in order to promote a lively environment for learning and communication.